The Fling Committee scoured through a myriad of downtown hotels until they found the perfect one for the Fling. Centrally-located in the heart of Downtown, the Portland Marriott City Center will be our Home Base during the Fling.
"Located in the heart of Rose City, Portland Marriott City Center allows guests to tap into the pulse of Portland's most enchanting urban rhythms. Boasting the city's best location among boutique hotels in downtown Portland, we are a traveler’s delight. Centrally located in the business district near shopping, restaurants and MAX Light Rail, we have it all."
DEN Drink Eat Network - Our restaurant near Pearl District Portland offers local food, local wine surrounded by local art in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Dine in at any point during the day for a casual meal while catching up on the day’s adventures with friends and family.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• High-speed Internet access is available in all guest rooms and meeting rooms to keep you connected.
• Downtown Portland accommodations have refrigerators to keep food and drinks cold and refreshing.
• Premium cable, flat-screen TVs and on-demand movies are offered in hotel rooms.
• Our lodging destination includes in-room coffeemakers with complimentary coffee and tea for guests.
• Sleep in one of our PURE hypo-allergenic rooms when you stay with us for an allergy-free night.
• With an ADA-accessible hotel room, downtown Portland accommodations at our property are top-notch.
• This hotel has a smoke-free policy
---Please note...we've negotiated as part of our rate that all Fling Attendees will get FREE WiFi internet during their stay. You'll still have to sign up as if you are going to pay the first time you use it...but the charges will be backed out upon your checkout...just like at the hotel in San Francisco last year.
Just like the Event Registration, we anticipate the rooms to fill up fast...so book your rooms TODAY!!!
UPDATE: If you want to add on days before or after the fling, just give them a call...they are happy to help you out!
DOUBLE UPDATE: Usually calling the hotel directly will work, but if you run into a roadblock, please let me know by sending me an email HERE. I'll do my best to find a solution, if I can :-)